Friday, June 8, 2012

JAI 121 - Just Add Pearls

This week at Just Add Ink our challenge is to Just Add Pearls.

I thought it would be fun to take the challenge one step further, this is what I made


I thought it would be fun to add Perfect Pearls too :).  I've stamped the doilies in the Perfect Medium that came with the Perfect Pearls kit then randomly dusted on some of the Gold, Green Patina, Blue Patina and Pewter powders.  It's very sparkly in real life.  I wish I had some other brighter colours but since it's taken me this long to get these colours, I figure I can wait a bit longer to get some more. 

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Design Team have come up with, gorgeous as usual.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Supplies Used:  All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Fanciful Flowers (Annabelle Stamps)
Ink:  Perfect Medium (Ranger)
Cardstock:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Antique Gold, Green Patina, Blue Patina, Pewter Perfect Pearls powders (Ranger), Basic Jewels - Pearls, Modern Label punch

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the effect of the perfect pearls - just gorgeous.

Patrice said...

Clever you, pearls all round. Your card is really striking Jo and I love it.

KimB said...

Great idea to carry the theme of pearls right through Jo ;0 The different coloured doilies look lovely!
Kim xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Brilliant effect Jo, you have inspired me to dig my powders out and have a go at this technique it looks amazing!