Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Sale to 'Die' For!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm posting this, it's been forever since I've posted a SU! promotion on my blog, but here you go!



During the month of November 2011, Stampin' Up! are offering 10% off selected Big Shot dies & embossing folders and a Big Shot bundle (if you don't already have a Big Shot).  The full details are listed below:

 And if you don't have a Big Shot?  Get 10% off the exclusive Big Shot Bundle!  The Big Shot Bundle includes the following:

 If you would like to take advantage of this great offer or wish to order any other Stampin' Up! products, please feel free to contact me, I can take orders from all over Australia and have them shipped directly to you.

Thanks for visiting and hope you are having a great day!  (It's a holiday here for the Melbourne Cup!)

2 comments:

AJ said...

Woot, woot! Love a sale! :)

Anonymous said...

wow you get a holiday for the Melbourne cup ... bloody brilliant. cheers Andrea & the dogs