Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JAI #40 - Colour Challenge

Oh gosh, I am so behind.  I started this post on Friday and I'm only just getting back to finish it now *eeek*

This was my DT submission for JAI #40, which is a colour Challenge - Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride.  For some reason these colours screamed 'baby' to me, so that's what I made, a baby card.


I've stamped the Sahara Sand base with the Nursery Letters wheel using VersaMark and then clear embossed. I have actually unmounted this wheel and remounted onto EziMount foam as it is no secret that I am 'wheel challenged'.  Makes it SO much easier to get a good impression first time around. There is a small border of Pear Pizazz that I have punched using the Scallop Trim border and the striped DSP is from the Level 1 Hostess In Color DSP Patterns pack.  The scallop circle is retired chipboard that I have covered using Bashful Blue craft ink.  The cute little deer is from Forest Friends, which I have finally inked up after having for close to a year :)  It is also the first time I have used the White Organza ribbon which is just so soft and pretty.  The sentiment is from Tiny Tags, stamped in Pear Pizazz and punched out using the Jewelry Tag punch.

Well, that's it from me tonight - can't believe it's Wednesday already.  Hope the rest of your week is great - I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend - yay for Melbourne Cup!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Forest Friends, Tiny Tags, Nursery Letters (retired)
Ink:  VersaMark, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
Accessories:  Bashful Blue craft ink, Whisper White organza ribbon, Linen Thread, Scallop Trim Border punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Clear embossing powder, Heat Gun, Chipboard Scallop Circle (retired)

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I can't believe I haven't been by sooner to tell you how much I love your baby card Jo - totally cute.

Enjoy your long weekend :o)