Monday, June 21, 2010

Part 2 - Things that I've made and not shared yet

OMG I can't believe there are so many!  Enough for another day *eek*

I've always wanted to have a go at stamping on candles, and after Simone Bartrum's fabbo presentation at our Mebourne Regional event, I was inspired!  The fact that Harry's carer from Childcare was getting married a few weeks later, gave me the push I needed to actually do it!  Here's the finished product:


Supplies Used:  All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless specified otherwise
Stamps:  Friends 24-7, Fresh Alphabet (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink:  Real Red, Black StazOn
Accessories:  Red Gems (Kaiser Craft), Tissue Paper, Heat Gun, GladBake

I also made a card to match

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Friends 24-7, Congrats (retired SAB set)
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Black StazOn
Accessories:  Red Gems (KaiserCraft)

This was a card I made on commission for my haidresser.  My brief was to make something for a 40th and that it should have some bling!  It also needed to be big for a group to sign it so its finished size is A5.  It's very hard to see, but the white has been stamped with the damask from Friends 24-7 using Versamark.  I then sprinkled on some Heat & Stick powder, heated with my heat gun and then applied some Dazzling Diamonds to make it really sparkly.



Supplies Used:  All from PaperTrey Ink unless specified otherwise
Stamps:  Vintage Frames, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink:  StazOn Black, StazOn White, VersaMark (Stampin' Up!), Plum Pudding
Cardstock:  Stampers Select White, Bitty Dots
Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon, On Boards Lots of Letters, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Vintage Button, Thread, Scrap Acetate, Butterfly Punch (EK Success), Purple Gems (KaiserCraft)

And the final card for tonight started off as a wedding card for some friends but ended up being a bit too 'blingy' so I changed it into a thankyou card and gave it my real estate agent, who got a absolutely fantastic price for our unit that we were renovating for the better half of last year - it was only on the market for 2 weeks, 2 weeks prior to Christmas!

Here's a close up on the sentiment, can you see the glitter around the edges?


Supplies Used:  SU! unless noted otherwise
Stamps:  Baroque Motifs, All Scallops (maybe - not sure???)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories:  Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue, Chocolate Chip Satin (retired)

Well, that's it from me tonight, have a good one!

3 comments:

Tania Gould said...

WOW! These are all so impressive Jo! I so love your style!

Christine Blain said...

These are such beautiful creations, Jo - you are very talented! Warmest congratulations on being chosen as a DT member for Just Add Ink!!

Jodene said...

Wow these are absolutely gorgeous Jo. Your work is just stunning.

Oh and I just read you last post on my blog .. and I can't believe you are hoarding that Parisian Breeze paper! I just about cried the other night when I cut into my last piece. LOL You are very restrained :)