Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Upcoming Events

As I have mentioned before, I have a  Stampin' Up! Website .  My SU site has had some new features added, such as a Blog, a Hostess Portal and of course, you will also find information Stampin' Up! promotions, links to catalogs etc.

It also contains a calendar, which I have updated to show my upcoming events.  I have added 2 new classes -

Crazy for Cupdakes - to be held Friday March 26, 2010, commencing at 7.30 pm

Occassions Card Class - to be held Friday April 30, 2010, commencing at 7.30 pm

I will post further details and samples tomorrow, as they are saved on my 'other' computer *wink*

Classes will be $25 per person and will include all materials required.

All classes must be prepaid 1 week prior to class being held to reserve your place.  Classes can be paid via cash, direct deposit or PayPal if you wish to pay by credit card.

EDITED:  I have been trying  able to add PayPal buttons here  - Hooray for modern technology. 



Please email me to reserve your place today, as places are limited

Look forward to seeing you soon

No comments: