Sunday, June 22, 2008

Colour Inspiration #12

Well, it's that time again - time for another of Kristina's colour inspiration challenges.  Here's the inspiration piece.



This is what I came up with.  I've used my new Polka Dots & Petals set that I purchased from Lauren's clean out!.  I also got All I Have Seen (which I have wanted for ages) and Straight Up Edges mini alphabet (this retired here last year but I liked the numbers in it).  They were a real BARGAIN, so THANK YOU Lauren! 



The colours for this week were Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.  I have stamped the lined floral image using Wasabi, Saffron and Sand and have attached a little bling in the centre of each.  They were punched out using the 1" punch and each of them are mounted on dimensionals.  The whole panel is also mounted on dimensionals.  The letters for the 'Hi' are American Craft thickers - Giggles, they're foam and really cute.  I used the corner rounder (with the guard removed to create the scalloped edge.  It's an EK Success one, but I'm pretty sure that it's the same as the 3/16" SU! one.  I'm not sure I really like it, but it is what it is.  I was going to make another one but since it's 10.15 pm already (and I still have to make the bed, fold the washing that's finished in the dryer and pick up Harry's toys), so I think that will have to wait till tomorrow!

 Thanks for taking the time to visit!