Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't you LOVE new stuff???

Now that we're back to Friday Night Football, I'm back to stamping.  I got my order of brand, spanking new Stampin' Up! stuff on Thursday, so it was an ideal time to play.  This is what I came up with. 



Well, this actually took a 2 nights, I didn't like the first version I did, so I pulled it all apart and started again.  I finally used the 'Time Well Spent' a Level 3 Hostess Set that we received prior to Christmas as a Thank You from SU!.  Terrible that it took so long to put it to use!

Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Time Well Spent, Level 3 Hostess Set


Cardstock:  W/White, Gable Green


Ink:  Black Staz On, Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac & Tempting Turquoise Stampin’ Write Markers


Accessories:  Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter


And this is what I made with my NEW stuff.  I've also realised that I need some MORE new stuff, such as the 12x12 Textured Neutrals Assorted so I can get myself some of the Basic Gray cardstock.  I would have liked to add a mat of Basic Gray around the stamped image and between the punched circle and scallop layer.

 

Supplies Used:


Stamps:  Simple Delights Simply Sent Kit, Sentiment from Papertray, PaperTrey Inc


Cardstock:  Soft Sky, W/White


Ink:  Soft Sky, Basic Gray


Accessories:  Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, Scalloped Punch, 1-3/8 RD punch, dimensionals


 

This card is on it's way to a fellow demonstrator, Tracy who is/was holed up in hospital.  Hope you're feeling better soon Tracy.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hi Jo, first to comment I see. Added the new site to my favourites. Glad to see you back blogging. Like the Level 3 hotess gift lots. Marls