Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Well, I've been tagged! I was tagged by Gail who thought I would kill her because my blog hadn't been updated for ages! Little did she know that I have finally got back to blogging over the few days.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

It's easy to do - just cut and paste from the blog you've been tagged from. So...

10 years ago: (1998) WOW, that's so long ago! Hmmm, let's see. I was probably getting my pony ready for a show. This time 10 years ago it would have been the weekend for Berwick Aggi and I'm pretty sure that's what I would have been doing. (I really can't remember)

5 Things on my to-do-list today:
Go to bank & bank my last pay cheque from my old job! (completed!)
Go & get meat from Butchers (Jarrod's dad is a butcher so I go to the shop where he works - didn't actually get that done - oops)
Go & pick up text books for the Diploma I have started (completed, but it took way longer than it should of which is why I didn't get anything else done!)
Get hay for my pony (nope, missed out on that one too!)
Make card & get gift for one of the mums from my 1st Mum's group who just had her 2nd (oh so cute & little - I can't remember Harry being that little)

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: Buy house on beach front with acerage so pony would be in backyard. Get a new pony (for me!) as I really miss showing (not sure where the time for that would come from though!). Buy one of everything from the Papertrey Ink range. Buy at least 1 pair of Manolo Blahnik heels and 1 Collette Dinnigan dress and something pretty & shiny from Tiffany's. Invest some wisely so when I spend the rest I still have something in reserve! (Not too materialistic I hope).

Three of my bad habits: A little bit of a control freak (I like & want butter in my mashed potatoes thanks!), procrastination and I drink way too much Coke (I just can't stop!).

Three places I have lived:
Noble Park, VIC
Scoresby, VIC
Ferntree Gully, VIC

5 Jobs I have had:
Check out chick at Kmart Brandon Park (so I could buy my 1st horse)
Office Junior
Secretary
Accounts/Payroll
Office Manager

5 things people dont know about me:

1. I'm an only child.

2. I did calisthenics for 15+ years. I used to be really flexible!

3. I would love to be able to sing and play piano. I often though about taking lessons, however I think the singing is a bit of a lost cause.

4. I'm studying to acheive my Diploma of Accounting. I'm doing it online. I want a bit of paper that I can wave in front of someone when needed.

5. My best score for my HSC (for you young 'uns that's VCE to you) was in Biology that I only picked up for that year! First exam was fun - it was multiple choice and I really didn't read the instructions all that carefully - it's multiple choice you know, how hard can it be????? Yes well, I failed because I picked the right answer and not the incorrect one as you need (needed???) to do for Biology! OOPS :)

I tag: Anna, Naomi and Melissa

Thanks for tagging me Gail, & thanks for reading.

No comments: