Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm Back..

Well, I've been back for a while but I've feed Harrison and changed him etc, etc. He's not happy at the moment because he's supposed to be napping and he's wanting to get up. Never mind, he'll eventally fall asleep cause he's really tired. (Update - he's now up and about playing with his blocks and the dump truck they came in - block all over the floor, lol)

As I mentioned earlier, this is the Thank You card that I made to send out after Harrison's birth. I had around 50 of these suckers to make so I wanted something quick & easy. I attached a photo of Harrison to the inside using the 2-Way Glue Pen as a repositionable adhesive so the photo could be removed without destroying the card.
The image is from The Cats Pajamas Rubber Stamps and was inked with Night of Navy and stamped 3 times without reinking. The sentiment is by Stampa Rosa. How bad is it that I can't remember how I came to own this stamp, LOL! Does that mean I have too much stuff??? I'm not sure I've even used it before this card!
I did try adding some ribbon but it just looked like someone had plonked some ribbon in the middle of the card, um... that's because that's what I'd done...so I took it off. It looked better without it!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Rocking Horse (The Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps), Thank You (Stampa Rosa)
Ink: Night of Navy Classic Ink
Cardstock: Non SU White


2 comments:

Unknown said...

simple and cute...perfect!

Swamp Tulip said...

What an adorable card. I just love it.

Teresa