Thursday, March 8, 2007

More Make & Takes

Here are another couple of Make & Takes from a recent workshop.

For this one, I inked the Canvas background in Pretty In Pink and stamped onto PIP cardstock. I then coloured what I call the Hydranga flower from Heartfelt Thanks using PIP and Mellow Moss markers and stamped 3 times without reinking inbetween (yes, there is actually a 3rd flower, it's just a little hard to see!) on Whisper White. I matted this onto a rectange of M/Moss and then wrapped a piece of White Organdy and Pink Gingham ribbon around the image before matting again on W/White. This was then mounted onto the card using dimensionals. I then stamped the Thanks sentiment, also from Heartfelt Thanks, at the bottom using W.White craft ink.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Ink: Pretty In Pink Classic, W/White Craft, Pretty In Pink and Mellow Moss Markers
Cardstock: W/White, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss
Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals





This one is almost a direct CASE from Brierrose on SCS. Until we can get full packs of cardstock in all colours, I'm restricted in colour choices for workshop projects, especially when there are lot of people expected (17 + me). I liked this one because W/White & R/Red are colours we can get in full packs!!

In this version, I added some paper piercing in the top LH and bottom RH corners on the W/White layer and I've used the Heartfelt sentiment from the Heartfelt Thanks set to change it up a bit. The Heartfelt Thanks set has become one of my favourites, especially for workshops. You can get so many different look from just this one set, which is pretty cool considering it's actually a flower set!

Anyway, I coloured the flower using Real Red and Old Olive markers. For the centre of the flower, I used the thin end of the R/Red marker and just dotted them in by hand. The Heartfelt sentiment was stamped in R/Red classic. The main image is attached to the card using dimensionals. Too easy!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Ink: Real Red Classic, Real Red & Old Olive markers
Cardstock: W/White, Real Red
Accessories: CTK - Paperpiercing Template & Tool















1 comment:

Julie said...

these are so cute