Sunday, January 28, 2007

Help Needed


OK, so here is the page I was talking about - my 2nd EVER attempt at scrapbooking. It's an 8 x 8 page and I have no idea of where to go next. The background is stamped to co-ordinate with the cushion Harry is leaning on. I also matted the photo on black cardstock. The photo & the 'cute' sentiment are attached using removable adhesive, so they can be moved. The 'So Very' sentiment is stamped & embossed - so it's pretty much stuck there. I thought of adding handwritten journalling (sp) (in black) in the light green squares, in line with the cute sentiment, but other than that I'M STUCK. What do I do NOW???? Any creative advice would be greatly appreciated. Once again, this is another project that 'looked good' in my head but in reality - aargh!!!
Supplies Used (so far):
Stamps: So Very (SAB set), Shape-Ups
Cardstock: Green Galore, Basic Black
Ink: Glorious Green Classic Ink (who would have thought - not my fav. colour), Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: White Detail EP,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, you asked for help and here is my 2 cents.
The cute needs to be "grounded" somehow, either on the corner of the picture or something. It is hard to keep flipping back and forth looking at the picture. The picture needs to be matted again with white, it doesn't stand out enough with the nackground (which is cute. Not sure if black with white trim or vice versa, see which looks better. Then, do you have black ribbon? Use it to tie on a border just at the very bottom of your mounted photo and attach the Cute as a charm from the ribbon and possible a little heart?
If you have the SU pen, you can make your black ribbon polkadot as well.
Well, that was longer than I wanted. LOL